The Website Content Protection Plugin helps the website owner to protect their content and it disables right-click, copy-paste, the content selection.
== Installation ==
1. Upload `website-content-protection` to the `/wp-content/plugins/`
2. Activate the plugin through the **Plugins** menu item in the
3. Once the plugin is activated, go to the Settings > Website Content Protection and you will see the \”Website Content Protection\” page.
4. By Default, we have listed all the user roles, logged in user settings.
5. If you want to allow the user the copy the content, you have “switch on” next to the user role.
6. in the bottom you can add your custom warning message.
7. Save it.